Traffic exchange

Traffic exchange
Receives visitors
Visits websites
Receives visitors

Free advertising

Our system is based on the principle of a traffic exchange. It works on a "give-and-take basis". That basically means that you can trade your benefits against the efforts of other members.

Our service is mainly about using the eBesucher Surfbar, which allows you to visit websites and get site impressions in return. All you have to do is to take a look at other members websites and you will automatically get others to see yours.

eBesucher thereby acts as an agent. We offer the technical foundation (members area, surfbar) to our members. Everything is 100% free of charge.

Advertise your website

Our system is based on the principle of a traffic exchange. It works on a give-and-take basis. That basically means that you can trade your benefits against the efforts of other members. You can either invest these points into advertising for a website, or you can turn them into money by requesting a payout. The amount of the costs for an impression, as well as the amount that we pay you for visiting websites in the surfbar, varies. Both values result from the bids of the advertisers who participate in the eBesucher bidding. 80% of the costs for an impression is passed on to the surfbar-user. The remaining 20% are used to finance the referral-system and to keep our service free of charge.

More visitors on your website through the traffic exchange

Start today and bring even more visitors to your website by participating in our visitor exchange! As a webmaster, you can benefit from this free advertising opportunity and increase the level of awareness and the online reach of your website.



Sign up for free!