Topic: Low number of BTP

brylyn1979 14.01.2017 16:23
Hi,

Lately I've been getting very few points every hour.
In november I had an average amount of over 9,000 points every day. There were days that I got 4,000 points or less but also days where I got more than 12,000 points. This month it was lucrative to keep my computer on during the night as well, because I often got 500-600 points per hour.
In december that already dropped to 4,500 points a day average. No longer lucrative enough to keep my computer on during the night. From the 19th of december most of the time I didn't even reach that average. Instead I had days with 2,000 points or less.
January has been even worse so far. There have been 2 days that was able to reach about 4,000 points. Most of the time I reach less than 100 points per hour, many times even less than 50. Today there was an hour where I got 15,61 points.

I really wonder what's going on. I use Windows 7 and Google Chrome, nothing has changed since november, except the number of points has kept doing down and down.

Please help me out. I used to be able to reach payout of 10 euros every 2-3 months, but it'll take me forever at this rate.

Greetings,
Nicole

g
gastrac 15.01.2017 15:19
same here, some time ago(a year or two) it was a gold mine, about 300 or more BTP per hour... now ? hardly 50 :) simple, times are changing, advertisers are no longer focusing on desktop PC advertisement, but rather mobile apps etc... Lot of surfers using eBesucher as well. the bidding system does not help a lot here, if it is functional :)

bburke98 20.01.2017 00:48
January and February usually are slower months regarding economic activity in general including advertising and also what gastrac said.

brylyn1979 09.03.2017 09:05
Unfortunately still very low, I wonder if it will ever be the same as before again. :(