Topic: Trying again

KevinAshton 27.10.2016 08:19
I have used your traffic exchange in the past, even though you have much of it translated into English I find it overly complicated, confusing and unfriendly. I'm a chef and food writer and my whole purpose for being here is to help drive up my traffic.

I do not use pop-ups, pop-unders, sound, video, my pages never ever break frame, I just wow the viewer with photos of my food and hopefully entice the viewer to visit my sites.

I have used other traffic exchanges without a problem and also consider myself a conscientious member, I always report bad sites to help the community. Last time I used the site my page was wrongly flagged which is crazy. My site is a Wordpress.com site and thus there is nothing I do other write articles, recipes and post them. This incorrect flagging of my page really put me off so for more than 18 months I have left my account dormant. I still not know why this mistake was made? No one explained why normal recipe home page (which has been used on many, many other traffic exchanges was flagged on ebesucher?

I thought I would give ebesucher, one last try and any help would be appreciated.
I have attached a sample photo of one of my recipes.

djoni 31.10.2016 14:41
Hello Kevin Ashton,

Thank you for your post and welcome back! I am sorry to hear that you find eBesucher complicated and confusing. Maybe you can point out a few things that bother you so that we can have a look at them. We rely on the feedback of our users, as many features that seem self explaining to us are rather confusing to members who are not familiar with eBesucher.

Regarding the website that has been flagged, please provide an ID or name the URL, I will then have a look at it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!