{

"error": {
"code": 500,
"message": "Internal Server Error"}
}
Response Code

500 Internal Server Error

djoni 29.08.2016 13:22
Hi, I have tested the APi and I was unable to reproduce this error. Does the problem persist?

binsky 30.08.2016 05:53
Djoni;253605 wrote:Hi, I have tested the APi and I was unable to reproduce this error. Does the problem persist?
The screenshot can be seen clearly. I tried different date formats - the result is the same.
Tried "/ visitor exchange.json / surflinks" without parameters - the same error.
But in block "IP" everything works.

I tried through different browsers on different computers - the same result. Maybe something needs to be upgraded?

djoni 30.08.2016 14:40
We have tested the API throroughly and also through your account. The tests were all positive, the error that you describe could not be reproduced. Having said this, we will keep our eyes open and see if anyone else is experiencing similar problems. We will contact you if we know more.

binsky 30.08.2016 14:51
Djoni;253625 wrote:We have tested the API throroughly and also through your account. The tests were all positive, the error that you describe could not be reproduced. Having said this, we will keep our eyes open and see if anyone else is experiencing similar problems. We will contact you if we know more.
OK, good. Thanks.

One question. This screenshot from my account?

djoni 30.08.2016 17:42
No, this screenshot is not from your account. However, we have also tested it through your account and it worked fine with us.

binsky 30.08.2016 19:07
Well, maybe I'm some kind of special ... :lol2:

burstcoinbiz 08.09.2016 12:40
Hi, I got problems the last 3 days and I'm suspecting the API, too.
Have you changed something about the Surfbar statistics? It seems like the calls about the stats are not answered or updated.

Edit: Found the problem in wrong DNS resolver.

djoni 09.09.2016 13:01
burstcoinbiz;253749 wrote:Hi, I got problems the last 3 days and I'm suspecting the API, too.
Have you changed something about the Surfbar statistics? It seems like the calls about the stats are not answered or updated.

Thank you for getting back to us. In case you are experiencing further inconveniences, let me know!

binsky 10.09.2016 11:49
burstcoinbiz;253749 wrote:Hi, I got problems the last 3 days and I'm suspecting the API, too.

I Changing the DNS has not helped. All the same "{
"Error": {
"Code": 500,
"Message": "Internal Server Error"
}
} "