Topic: 2point4daily - Long Term project !

igoradv 03.08.2016 12:23
Welcome To 2Point4Daily

============================

QUALITY ADVERTISING
We offer wide range of advertising products and services, Present your budget and we will provide the best competitive prices on the market.

USER FRIENDLY SYSTEM
We valued all our clients user experiences, we provide easy account management platform, Secured and DDos protected system.

TOP NOTCH QUALITY SUPPORT
Our Support Group are open 24/7 to answer and help on your account related issues, We guaranteed 24 hours response time on all support related inquiries

ADVERTISE WITH US!

Quality Advertising
Each Advertising Packages Cost $10, Bundled with 100 Traffic Exchange Credits, 1000 Banner Advertising Credits, 100 Text Ads Advertising Credits.

Upto 2.4% Daily Rebates | 120% Cashback Advertising
Every Advertisers have the chance to quality to share profits from company wide advertising revenues, An additional benefits provided members surf 20 ads/day

Multiple Funding Options
We accept Payza, Solidtrustpay, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Payeer

Long Term Approach
We offer 0% Repurchase Rule from all Advertising Cash Rebates and Low 5% Deposit Fees While Enjoying 0% Withdrawal Fees

8% referral commission
We pay you 8% in Referral commission, 3 Levels Deep! 5% - Level1, 2% - Level2, 1% - Level3

EXTERNAL INCOME

External Income Explained! Will be Available on Day 1 and will generate revenues from day 1

**Gaming Platform**

**A Mobile Friendly Gaming Website, Spend your 10 minutes per day playing challenging games from Arcades,Puzzles,Mini Games and many more. Challenge your friends with to beat your high score.
**By playing our games, you will help the Company to generate additional REAL REVENUES. A win win solutions for both site and members.

**Faucets**

**A Mobile Friendly Website that let you earn free Bitcoins or Ethereum by simple claiming on our faucets, Our team guaranteed that you will not be bombarded with advertising banners, pop ups, We will only offer clean interface and Great user experience.
**By Visiting Daily, and Claiming from our faucets. This will help the company to generate stable daily income from different bitcoin ad network.

**AllRevshare**

**An Old Site, that will be converted to Revshare/Hyip Listing Directory and News Portal Website site.
**For a Start 3 Journalist will work on different news and updates happening on the online money making industry.
**This will be a highly Monetize website that will generate huge revenues for the site. (more will be explained later)
**How can you help? Make your Daily Reading a habit by visiting Allrevshare.com and get unbiased news reporting and get the latest news happening around the revshare/hyip industry

**Blog4themoney**

**An old Blog site, that been active last year, but due to time constraints my writter stop working on the site.
**This will converted to Online Marketing Training Website. Daily Trainings, Tips and Tricks will be posted on the daily basis.
**This will be Monetize by Different ADnetwork that will bring Stable Daily profit for the Company.

**1Dollar MicroJob Site**

**Do you need small task that needs to be done? Post your Job offer and Get it done for only $1
**If you are good on something, Why dont you turn your skills into profit.
**The Company will Share 10% of for every succesful job that been delivered and confirmed by the employer.
**Apart from Profit Sharing, We will also generate profits thru Advertising.

On Development
** Cashback store for Revshare Admin, Revshare Users, Real Advertisers**
** Online Souvenir Store - Most Revshare nowadays are running their own store, so why not supply them and handle all the drop shipping for their clients **
** Niche Blogs, we will increase the number of our article writer, and we are envisioned to launch niche blogs atleast 1 niche blogs every 1-2 weeks
** MMORPG do you love competitive gaming? then you will surely like this games
and many more to come that still a trade secret

Why i will launch these tons of websites? ofcourse to generate revenues! most of this sites are maintenance free, and easy to manage.
I will use the traffic i will get to monetize and gain profits from all those external income source, been planning this since MAY 2016 and dedicate alot of my time, money and efforts to give something back to the industry, i will run the program with pure good intention and i made this revshare project as a revshare player for the revshare player like me

<<<REGISTRATION>>>