Topic: How to use SurfBar

austin90 04.07.2016 03:30
Hi i'm new, but i'm confused on how the surfbar works, can someone explain please or has an english tutorial? When i click 'surf now' in the members area, it leads me to another link saying that I am surfing, but as time goes by on that link I keep getting kinds of interesting facts and pictures coming up, Is there something I need to click when getting those? and where can I find where to click it to get BTP?

djoni 04.07.2016 15:52
Hello and welcome to eBesucher! The websites that contain interesting facts and pictures are hosted by us. You do not get any bonus points for visiting those sites. If you wish to see those sites less frequently, please see the members area and adjust your settings (Traffic Exchange > Settings). In case you still get to see many of those sites, please see if you can optimize your surfbar / your system: http://wiki.ebesucher.de/EN/Traffic_Exchange/Optimization_options

We can only display you websites if there are enough advertisers that wish to target your surfbar. However, it is not likely that you do not get to see any websites. Please double check these settings and get back to me in case you are experiencing further difficulties.

rcmacalintal 06.07.2016 21:07
Same problem
when I'm getting to surf, there's always 0 BTP, how can i get BTP when surfing?