Topic: is there a "points limit" on accounts?

eeeaddict 15.06.2016 20:49
No matter many computers I run I always average around the same number of BTP a day! I wana buy some more PC's but it will be worth it if I don't make any more money :/

eeeaddict 16.06.2016 22:07
lol I guess by the lack of replies, there is one that the officials are not able to talk about :roll:

djoni 17.06.2016 16:30
This has been discussed several times, which in my opinion is why no one has answered to this yet. Our TOS state that you are allowed to run the surfbar on more than one device, unless each device is attached to a physical screen. it is not allowed to run the surfbar on a server and you need a physical IPv4 address for each device. My personal opinion: purchasing several computers in order to run the surfbar is not a good idea and fails the purpose. The amount of points that you will earn is likely to be low as our advertisers seek to target physical retail providers and individual users.

eeeaddict 17.06.2016 17:51
Djoni;252265 wrote:This has been discussed several times, which in my opinion is why no one has answered to this yet. Our TOS state that you are allowed to run the surfbar on more than one device, unless each device is attached to a physical screen. it is not allowed to run the surfbar on a server and you need a physical IPv4 address for each device. My personal opinion: purchasing several computers in order to run the surfbar is not a good idea and fails the purpose. The amount of points that you will earn is likely to be low as our advertisers seek to target physical retail providers and individual users.
Oh sorry, I saw that you need unique pc's and understood that bit but I assumed there was a max BTP you could earn (even if all your friends used your surfbar link) I guess I was wrong about the last bit!

cinthia12345 20.09.2016 07:05
De que no Hablan bien para ententerte;)