Topic: The surfbar is used multiple times on the same display device

polesi69 13.01.2016 21:15
Hey,
I have got this message on couple of my computers lately. Why? All of them have unique IP address?

Thanks

polesi69 16.01.2016 22:41
There is no one who can answer my question? :-( Seems it's really be on decline here... Earnings dropping down constantly, forum is almost dead. What's going on, guys?

neelamaha 19.01.2016 03:28
I don't get that message though my earnings are very low these days.
message refers to the device not the IP. So might be a problem with the device you are using.

polesi69 19.01.2016 09:21
I got that also already, but what is wrong with my devices? I normally used them for earning couple of month before, without any problem.. Maybe some one of the crew can tell us something about that? Thx

djoni 19.01.2016 14:30
Hey there and sorry for the delay. I was unsure about your inquiry, since you were reporting an IP conflict, but it probably refers to the fact that there are other devices which are using exactly the same system patterns. Please allow me to explain this:

In case your surfbar is used on multiple devices and with the same system settings, the platform triggers a safety alert and you are unable to continue surfing. We hereby make sure that the surfbar is used in a legitimate way.

The alert is triggered independently of the username and the surflink, as this would encourage members that seek to bypass these regulations to sign up multiple times. If more than a confidential number of devices that have exactly the same settings are running the surfbar (which is highly unlikely), you will get the error message.

polesi69 19.01.2016 15:40
I see, so there is not a problem with ip address at all. The problem is system settings.. Thx Djoni

djoni 19.01.2016 15:57
You are welcome!

Do also note that we offer our advertisers to choose, whether they wish to exclude impressions from devices that are connected through a VPN, see:
Regarding the fact that on an average scale, we now have about 4000 additional surfbars online (compared to last month), the earnings for devices that are not connected through a physical internet provider for end consumers, currently tend to be quite low. This is because the demand for those kind of impressions is inferior, compared to devices that are connected through a physical provider that serves end consumers.

polesi69 19.01.2016 16:32
Thanks again for detailed info!

monmchie 14.03.2016 01:48
Djoni;248800 wrote:Hey there and sorry for the delay. I was unsure about your inquiry, since you were reporting an IP conflict, but it probably refers to the fact that there are other devices which are using exactly the same system patterns. Please allow me to explain this:

In case your surfbar is used on multiple devices and with the same system settings, the platform triggers a safety alert and you are unable to continue surfing. We hereby make sure that the surfbar is used in a legitimate way.

The alert is triggered independently of the username and the surflink, as this would encourage members that seek to bypass these regulations to sign up multiple times. If more than a confidential number of devices that have exactly the same settings are running the surfbar (which is highly unlikely), you will get the error message.
Could you explain more about this error?

what's "same display device"? same browser?

this mean run multi surfbar on one computer, am I right?

djoni 14.03.2016 15:07
monmchie;250305 wrote:Could you explain more about this error?

what's "same display device"? same browser?

this mean run multi surfbar on one computer, am I right?
Please verify the way you are trying to use the surfbar. The above-mentioned infos are sufficient to surf without experiencing any problems.