Topic: No active websites error?

eeeaddict 06.12.2015 21:31
I keep seeing that error but I am not sure how to fix since all the boxes are green? Is there any way to fix besides getting new IP?

djoni 07.12.2015 16:29
Hello! First off, you have done well in optimizing your system. I just checked your stats and the earnings do seem okay, even though users in countries like Germany are able to earn more points. One last thing you can check is to verify whether you are connected to a VPN, as earnings here are generally inferior. We have quite a few advertisers that seek to promote their website in the USA, so it is likely that the situation will change soon.

eeeaddict 07.12.2015 23:43
Djoni;247673 wrote:Hello! First off, you have done well in optimizing your system. I just checked your stats and the earnings do seem okay, even though users in countries like Germany are able to earn more points. One last thing you can check is to verify whether you are connected to a VPN, as earnings here are generally inferior. We have quite a few advertisers that seek to promote their website in the USA, so it is likely that the situation will change soon.
Thank you for the compliment! I will see if I can optimize it further. I realized I might to better with German pc's!