Topic: Restarter on Multiple IPs

itzmoon 25.09.2015 15:14
Greetings eBesucher!
First of all, I'm grateful to have such service provided. I have received much more traffics from you guys than the other traffic exchange sites.
However, due to the constant crashing of firefox due to intensive flash (I believe?) I have managed to resolve it using your restarter and it works very well but it just won't work when there's multiple IPs surfing the site. Thus I can't possibly expand to obtain more points.
So my question, is there a way so that both IPs can be used to surf and can automatically restart when firefox crashes?

Thanks for taking your time to read such long passage.

g
gastrac 25.09.2015 16:54
Sorry for replying to the thread, as I am not administrator, but just a little bit curious ;) How can you surf with two IP addresses from one computer? I understand that you are running several browsers under one PC ;) If you have multiple computers, the restarter should work fine on each of them ;)

itzmoon 25.09.2015 23:07
By use of a VPN.
I have multiple spare laptops at home so why not utilize them?

g
gastrac 26.09.2015 11:02
this should be possible without any interruptions. It does not matter if it is running with VPN or not. Restarter should be running without any issue :) Should be ;) I have seen some threads that it is having some issues on X64 Windows systems, and linux as well. Better wait for Djoni to clarify :)

ajutine 27.09.2015 06:28
The restarter is pretty useless if you have 2x IP because restarter seen the other IP action and does not to do anything until at least 1 surfbar is working.
Basically it needs more restarter access codes but every user have only 1 code.

itzmoon 27.09.2015 07:06
ajutine;245351 wrote:The restarter is pretty useless if you have 2x IP because restarter seen the other IP action and does not to do anything until at least 1 surfbar is working.
Basically it needs more restarter access codes but every user have only 1 code.
YEP! This is exactly what I'm talking about.
The restarter actually detects if the account has already surfing or not but not by the IP.
Multiple accounts would solve the issue but it is also violating the TOS...

Jeff 27.09.2015 22:06
Please note, that we do not allow to run multiple surfbars on the same device.
As long as you respect this rule, restarter is capable of handling multiple devices per account.
Use different surflink (/surfbar/username.surflinkname) for each device and insert "username.surflinkname" in the username field in restarter config.

itzmoon02 28.09.2015 23:09
Jeff;245365 wrote:Please note, that we do not allow to run multiple surfbars on the same device.
As long as you respect this rule, restarter is capable of handling multiple devices per account.
Use different surflink (/surfbar/username.surflinkname) for each device and insert "username.surflinkname" in the username field in restarter config.
Alright Jeff, thanks for the help!
All of my laptops are able to use the restarter now.