Topic: Mozzila / Browser Problem - HELP PLEASE

matadorpt 31.08.2015 18:57
Hello everyone, so I have everything running fine but I can't put it surfing. My firewall if OFF and Antivirus also so I dont know what to do.

With the mozzilla addon and Restarter the problem persists.

g
gastrac 31.08.2015 21:01
Hello,

this is not an issue. It means that no sites are available for your portuguese IP address. Try to change it to another one or share your surflink between your friends. Mostly, german speaking countries are most valuable for surfing.

matadorpt 01.09.2015 00:10
gastrac;244555 wrote:Hello,

this is not an issue. It means that no sites are available for your portuguese IP address. Try to change it to another one or share your surflink between your friends. Mostly, german speaking countries are most valuable for surfing.
So I can't win money with my own ip? :(

aceejuice 01.09.2015 01:55
good luck firefox's new update has the browser with many many bugs,

g
gastrac 01.09.2015 11:58
You can earn with your IP :) but your earnings will be very little. That is the situation right now. I am using Slovakian IP address, and it is sometimes even worse(about 10 BTP per hour). Although eBesucher is doing its best, the surf is still not balanced(too many surfers, less advertisers)

matadorpt 01.09.2015 13:06
gastrac;244574 wrote:You can earn with your IP :) but your earnings will be very little. That is the situation right now. I am using Slovakian IP address, and it is sometimes even worse(about 10 BTP per hour). Although eBesucher is doing its best, the surf is still not balanced(too many surfers, less advertisers)
it's not possible to use ToR or something?

g
gastrac 01.09.2015 19:38
eBesucher is not allowing all IP addresses to participate in traffic exchange(surfbar). I don't know if TOR IP's are allowed, if so, you will have to setup TOR very carefully, as itis changing IP like every 5 minutes :)

Some proxies might be working or VPN's