Topic: Very low earning this 3 days please check

samidridi1 18.08.2015 13:41
hey
before 16-08-2015
after 16-08-2015 TO today
and the surfbar start showing this link with earning 0 BTP
please check

djoni 18.08.2015 16:00
According to the screenshot, your browser does not seem to load images, which is not allowed. Please check your settings! We are unable to show you any websites if you do not stick with general rules that are binding for all members.

Also we have started publishing info-websites whenever there are no advertisers that choose to display websites to you. Those info-websites do not contain any advertising and are designed to provide more entertainment and diversity to the surfbar user.

samidridi1 18.08.2015 18:00
Djoni;244101 wrote:According to the screenshot, your browser does not seem to load images, which is not allowed. Please check your settings! We are unable to show you any websites if you do not stick with general rules that are binding for all members.

Also we have started publishing info-websites whenever there are no advertisers that choose to display websites to you. Those info-websites do not contain any advertising and are designed to provide more entertainment and diversity to the surfbar user.
it still some problem all image load i check them again and the image load
proof
but still this page load again and again and earning very low 30-50 BTP per Hour

g
gastrac 24.08.2015 21:29
there are enough sites to display these times, but it depends. Sometimes I can surf 1-2 hours without interruption(everytime some page is displayed), but sometimes, unfortunatelly, around 20 BTP per hour. well, nothing to do with it, it seems :D

hgfernan 19.11.2015 03:02
Dear all,

have the e-mails stopped for a week or two, or is it just here ?

All the best,
Hilton

djoni 25.11.2015 14:14
I just checked and you are now receiving advertising mails regularly. Let me know in case you have any further questions.

PJPorter18 17.01.2016 03:39
Pls review....!!
from 01/01 to 18/01

:mad::mad::mad:

g
gastrac 18.01.2016 18:40
yep. the same, not a good earnings this time

neelamaha 19.01.2016 03:30
yup, very low earnings. Hope it will get better in coming month.

boorsekala 22.01.2016 21:44
hi. im premuim account. i have 60 system on germany & canada, with very good internet speed, and otohits.com viewer show my systems as very good connection BUT in few days ago i opened and tested surf link in more systems with major Browsers last version, i see your system ban me about your connection is low or 300 kbit per sec but my connection is 2meg persec.
second problem is surfing ended in few minuts with ,essage of : there are no any more website to surf !!!!
it actualy surfed less sites. i checked all popup and adult and all sites to surf BUT i have this two problem in 60 systems.
please solve this problem.
your connection test page has problem to determind our speed.
thanks alot.