Topic: No reason strange surflink

ahao 21.07.2015 17:09
These surflink not my creation, and why there? How do I delete? thank you all!

Coscalle 21.07.2015 22:52
illuminati confirmed?

ahao 22.07.2015 00:21
I am not sure this is the BUG or man-made, if it is man-made, I fear to be malicious, but in the short term so much surflink, I worry about the innocent cause my account is disabled.
very sorry! English is not my native language, expression may be unclear.

g
gastrac 23.07.2015 18:22
just the same thing hapenned to me. I got banned for fake traffic from ebesucher(luckily my account was reactivated). It seems I am not the only one with such strange surflinks.

Coscalle 23.07.2015 19:42
i thought that it was normal,

as it states:
entering it in the address bar of your browser. Once it has been accessed, the surflink will be automatically listed below.

colum:
How do i create a surflink

from page:
http://www.ebesucher.com/surflinks.html

I think that everyone has those weird links
that run multiple surf links

correct me if i am wrong

oldebroek 23.07.2015 20:41
Yes i banned from fake traffic i have no fake traffic i have a make screenshot send to support and i see all traffic sites end banners advertise. In the viewer my account unblocked now i surf only view surfbar end see all contents from ebesucher sites add in the surbar.
Mayby some people fake traffic. I paid every weeks for ebesucher points i have more than 300€ buy traffic points to this site last 5 weeks. I am happy for unblocking now my account.

anhcoi123 27.07.2015 03:29
I just got unblock on my account. I don't know what happened to our surflink. I think someone found out the bug on eBesucher and try putting them on the surfbar. Or they are trying to make all of us banned. Whatever, I hope admin will find out a way to prevent this.

djoni 27.07.2015 14:15
Hello guys! A few words from behalf of our team regarding this incident. It seems like a third party has used your surflinks, which must be considered a fraud attempt. In the interest of all our members and advertisers, we have to maintain our high standard and can not accept any traffic that derives from illegitimate sources. We do however apologize if some of your accounts got temporarily suspended because of this, we are currently investigating the matter. Feel free to contact us in case you have any further questions.

succotash 28.07.2015 14:58
I also had my account blocked and luckily unblocked.

My question is: is there anything we can do ourselves and why would anybody else create false surflinks? This is new territory to me and I'm sorry if my question is naive.

djoni 12.08.2015 14:03
It is now possible to delete the surflinks, just click on the respective Icon to proceed.

succotash 12.08.2015 14:14
Djoni;243964 wrote:It is now possible to delete the surflinks, just click on the respective Icon to proceed.

What's the practicality of this? Anybody can create a surflink once they know the username. They can take it from this forum. Would that also remove the points associated with it?