Topic: Need help with 24besucher and SurfMore

khaos 03.06.2015 09:55
I've been a member of 24besucher, SurfMore, and similar sites for a long time, and have earned some money there. But their payout policy is extremely strict since they require you to send in a photo of your ID and verify your address.

For one, neither my passport nor ID card have my address on them (I'm from Eastern Europe). I asked SurfMore about this and they said "we will need an ID-Card with complete address". Do German ID cards contain a person's address? Or if it's not passport or ID card they want, what other document can I use?

Another issue is with 24besucher. Their contact email (fellinger@yahoo.de) returns a non-existing email error. And they don't reply through the contact form. However, maybe that's because I wrote them in English (my German is too weak).

To sum up, I need help with 1) verifying my id 2) contacting 24besucher, since their email is not working.

To the person that helps me get paid from these two sites, I will send half of my payout via PayPal. After I get paid that is. 24besucher owes me 48 euro and SurfMore 8,4.