Topic: Website refused but i dont know why

Rasch 01.05.2015 10:56
Added a webbsite they way i see it everything is fine.
How ever i don't speak the Germany language and all i have is a comment in said language.
I think it would be very helpfull for all off use if you at least could leave a English comment for use outside Germany.

djoni 01.05.2015 12:24
The reason why your website got rejected is because it contains adult content, which is not allowed.

Rasch 01.05.2015 20:05
Djoni;240166 wrote:The reason why your website got rejected is because it contains adult content, which is not allowed.
I have marked it as it contain adult content why start banning adult content ? adult content have a part of the biggest share when it comes to money online and its also one off the best paying.There is even a settings for allowing adult content.

Rasch 03.05.2015 18:39
A little bump as well copy pasted from rules page when submitting a new page "Your site must not contain any illegal content (racism, violence, etc.). If your site contains adult content, it must comply with the German youth law. The page must contain a valid imprint.".

Rasch 08.05.2015 22:13
Bump still no reply... i send him a pm as well

djoni 08.05.2015 22:34
Please advise our rules. It says that your site has to be in compliance with the German youth law. You are thus not allowed to promote adult content without restricting access to minors. If you choose to advertise adult content, you will need to verify the identity of each visitor before displaying it.

Rasch 09.05.2015 12:26
Djoni;240521 wrote:Please advise our rules. It says that your site has to be in compliance with the German youth law. You are thus not allowed to promote adult content without restricting access to minors. If you choose to advertise adult content, you will need to verify the identity of each visitor before displaying it.
Ok but i only want swedish visitor ? but still german laws count o.0 ?

djoni 13.05.2015 12:02
The German laws apply because the surfbar publishes the content. Thanks for your understanding!