Topic: total points and payable points

gnothiseauton21 07.04.2015 14:47
Hello forum members,
I already search for this question but I didnt find any answer.

What's the difference between total points and payable points?
Why not all the points can be cashout?
How to use ONLY that points?

thank you in advance!

djoni 07.04.2015 15:05
Thank you for posting this, as this might be interesting to know for some of our members.

Let me sum up your question: Your current balance is: 14491 BTP but you can only cash out 5241 BTP, why is this?

Explanation
Remember that you can only cash out points that you have earned yourself, through your referrals or your surflinks. However, you can not cash out points that have been sent to you through the transfer feature. If you have a look at your statistics in the members area (Traffic exchange > Statistics), you can see that the total amount of 9350 BTP have been transferred onto your account at an earlier point (as the transfer feature no longer exists).

If you deduct those 9350 BTP from the total amount of available BTP in you balance (14491 BTP), you get 5141 BTP. If you then add 100 BTP - the amount of bonus points that have been transferred onto your account once you have signed up - you get 5241 BTP. This is the amount that is eligible for a cashout.

gnothiseauton21 07.04.2015 22:24
thank you so much for your reply , Djoni.
However, I never received points from other users...
that "non-cashout" points are my rewards for reporting bad links (such as framebreaker, stops the counter, etc).

so, how to use them?
I would like to promote some sites, but I don't want to use my "cashout points" , but only those 9350 "non-cashout" points.
thank you again :)

djoni 08.04.2015 09:34
The points that you have received for reporting websites are also considered bonus points and can not be cashed out. You can use the points that are not eligible for a payout by placing those points that you want to spare in your safe. You can find the safe in the members area by clicking on Points > Safe. All of the points that you place in your safe can not be used and will remain on your account until you take them out again. I hope this helps!

gnothiseauton21 08.04.2015 12:27
Yes this is helpful, but I would like to do something different... near to opposite :P

I would like to safe my "cashout points" and to spend my "non cashout points".
Anyway, does the system distinguish between cashout and noncashout?
I mean.. if I put in safe 10000 points, I would that those points are my cashout points...
What if I safe 10000 points, and I cannot cashout these points??

It's complicate, I know.
Maybe I should cashout and stop surfing. Use these noncashout points, and when these are finished, start again surfing to cashout my earnings.
Djoni;239049 wrote:The points that you have received for reporting websites are also considered bonus points and can not be cashed out. You can use the points that are not eligible for a payout by placing those points that you want to spare in your safe. You can find the safe in the members area by clicking on Points > Safe. All of the points that you place in your safe can not be used and will remain on your account until you take them out again. I hope this helps!

djoni 08.04.2015 15:17
I see what you mean but in fact it is not that complicated, maybe I did not make it clear. The system just calculates the amount that you have earned by yourself and this amount is a value which is always eligible for a payout. Just make sure that the 5241 points (eligible for a payout) are in the safe and keep the rest in your balance. Then use the points that you have in your balance for your advertising campaigns.