Topic: After cca week earnings rapidly slow down

polesi69 26.02.2015 21:37
Hello,
about week ago I started to earn pts and everything goes well, I have german IP, so earnings was cca 350pts/hour = cca > 8000pts/day. But four days ago, value of earnings started to be very unstable.. I am getting average earnings cca 200pts/hour (viz screenshot) until now.

What happens? It is happening on all of my surflinks (I have cca 10 surflinks). How can I fix it?

Thanks

mmfmoc

stalmer 27.02.2015 07:15
Bro I have +/- 30 pts/hour with usa ip ;/

3 days ago I have +/- 250/hour

djoni 27.02.2015 16:05
Hey guys, thank you for pointing this out. Are you using the add-on or are you running the surfbar in a different browser than Mozilla Firefox?

Basically, it can happen that there are no active websites available or that you earn less points than at an earlier point in time. This is because there might currently not be enough advertisers which choose to advertise within your geographical region. Most advertisers still choose to advertise within Germany. However, there are some things that you can do to improve your chances of having websites to be displayed in your surfbar:

1. Install and activate the Flash player (important!).
2. In the members area, click on Traffic Exchange and Settings. Here, consider accepting sites that play sound, have erotic content and open a popup.
3. Make sure that your bandwidth is not restricted and that the websites can be loaded fast. Deactivate software that slows down your bandwidth.
4. Make sure that your IP address is not on a DNSBL Blacklist.
5. Maximize your browser window and make sure that you are using a high resolution.
6. Make sure that your browser language is the same as the language that is spoken within your country.

Within the next months, we will come up with some new features which are likely going to lead to a more equal distribution of the websites.

vvtuantung01 03.03.2015 04:54
stalmer;237267 wrote:Bro I have +/- 30 pts/hour with usa ip ;/

3 days ago I have +/- 250/hour
you to do downlaod
http://get.adobe.com/fr/shockwave/
http://get.adobe.com/fr/flashplayer/

For add-on Firefox

polesi69 04.03.2015 13:54
1. Install and activate the Flash player (important!).
2. In the members area, click on Traffic Exchange and Settings. Here, consider accepting sites that play sound, have erotic content and open a popup.
3. Make sure that your bandwidth is not restricted and that the websites can be loaded fast. Deactivate software that slows down your bandwidth.
4. Make sure that your IP address is not on a DNSBL Blacklist.
5. Maximize your browser window and make sure that you are using a high resolution.
6. Make sure that your browser language is the same as the language that is spoken within your country.
1. I have installed all addons which required (including Flashplayer), shockwave will increase earnings as well, in case Flashplayer is already installed?
2. As default settings, I have setted this up.
3. I don't have any type of bandwidth restrictor and have broad-band connection with much capacity less.
4. Checked, it isn't.
5. Already did.
6. Before have english version of firefox, now I have deutch and no difference.

As I said, I have German IP for all my surflinks. So it would be caused by not enought advertisers in Germany as well. I think it would be that, because in the start of the new month (March), earnings is again stable about 300-350 pts/hour. I will see in future if they stay stable.

If you will come with some new features which will provide more stable earnings values your service will be one of the greatest which I know.. I look forwart to them.

mmfmoc

djoni 04.03.2015 17:50
Thank you for your feedback. Please note that our statistics show that your browser language is set to English and not German. You might have the German browser version installed (German interface) but your settings still show that English is set as your main language. Have a look at how you can modify your browser language: http://wiki.ebesucher.de/EN/Traffic_Exchange/Change_your_browser_language

vvtuantung01 05.03.2015 09:55
Djoni;237530 wrote:Thank you for your feedback. Please note that our statistics show that your browser language is set to English and not German. You might have the German browser version installed (German interface) but your settings still show that English is set as your main language. Have a look at how you can modify your browser language: http://wiki.ebesucher.de/EN/Traffic_Exchange/Change_your_browser_language
why I fake ip. then it does not run on Flash (firefox)?