Topic: pfff You have used too many different browsers!

oldebroek 20.02.2015 20:46
i am only firefox You have used too many different browsers! Please do not change your browser too why not good new update i have 24 hours surfbar every day. en now You have used too many different browsers! Please do not change your browser too. i wil credits from ebesucher for this fold compensation

rakku 21.02.2015 14:52
really outrageous!!
i don't know why they implemented multi-bar feature if we can't use it??i purchased around 10-12 VPS to run ebesucher and other autosurf but that money is down the toilet now because i can't use surfbar till god knows when!!if we are allowed to use many IPs than why are we not allowed to use many browsers, why are you actually trying to gain by this??man this is really super frustrating...i was earning 10000 points everyday and now every thing is just.......please admin or any staff if you read this than this is not only one case but many are suffering so please let us use many browser!!thanks

djoni 24.02.2015 14:51
oldebroek;236970 wrote:i am only firefox You have used too many different browsers! Please do not change your browser too why not good new update i have 24 hours surfbar every day. en now You have used too many different browsers! Please do not change your browser too. i wil credits from ebesucher for this fold compensation
There is a problem with your connection and/or browser. Please make sure you are not using the surfbar through a proxy server.

johnycool 02.03.2015 13:42
oldebroek;236970 wrote:i am only firefox You have used too many different browsers! Please do not change your browser too why not good new update i have 24 hours surfbar every day. en now You have used too many different browsers! Please do not change your browser too. i wil credits from ebesucher for this fold compensation
i have discovered the problem.....anyone who is using otohits.net app on his computer is bound to face this problem because many people are putting their ebesucher links on those autosurfs due to which ebesucher system will see that you are using various types of browsers while you are not so if you want to earn without interuption than stop using otohits and you are good to go!
i have stopped using otohits and i am earning just fine!
thanks for reading!