Topic: The new eBesucher add-on has been released!

djoni 03.02.2015 19:24

We are happy to announce that the new eBesucher add-on has been released today! You can download the add-on in the members area by clicking on Traffic exchange > Surfbar > Firefox add-on.

Feel free to post your comments, critique and feedback here and check out our blog for more infos.

g
gastrac 03.02.2015 22:34
sure, first complaint. It says that my bandwidth is too slow, no test has been performed simply without any success, I am pretty sure my bandwidth is over 50 Mb/s :)

Thank you for quick resolution

EDIT : Just needed to delete cookies, surfbar is working, sorry about any complaints ;) But one thing, you will have to implement the "points market" feature soon. Lower the price for some countries, because there are no sites available for most of the countries :(

kokyong 04.02.2015 09:51
I have installed the latest eBesucher add-on.
But the icon is missing, I cannot start the surfbar.

djoni 04.02.2015 14:55
@gastrac, redistributing the traffic by lowering the costs for countries that are less targeted will be the next major feature to be released. We are currently working on its development.

@kokyong, I am not sure what the error is here but it seems to be a local issue. What Operating System are you using?

Poldoung 04.02.2015 16:18
On my system, addon doesnt work with firefox portable, but work with native firefox...

Marsjanin 04.02.2015 21:58
Hello,

New surfbar makes often suddelny blanking any other currently wieved page in Firefox, like this one, now. It looks straight like about:blank until I change tab or any other program window. Switching back to Firefox (or to previous tab) makes it visible again. It doesn't matter if I use other Firefox tab or window. Only disabling new plugin at all makes me able to wiew www now. The "blanked" page still works, e.g. I can still type this text, while I can't see what I type.

I run LMDE (Linux Mint Debian Edition, that is 100% Debian compatible) 64-bit on Intel integrated GPU (Lenovo X61s mini laptop).

Any upcoming fixes?

Edit: all the mess colides with AlexaMaster surf, if runs at once. However, previous addon didn't any mess.

kokyong 04.02.2015 22:45
@Djoni, I am using Windows 7 Home Premium