Topic: Surfbar: Error --different browsers

adha 30.12.2014 06:22
How to fix this error?
You have used too many different browsers! Please do not change your browser too often.

I don't know whats going on.. I do normal surfing and opening one firefox

g
gastrac 30.12.2014 10:59
seems there is something wrong with the surfbar, I am getting much less points these days than usual.

EDIT: uhm, there are not enough sites available :( that is the point

adha 30.12.2014 12:40
gastrac;233710 wrote:seems there is something wrong with the surfbar, I am getting much less points these days than usual.

EDIT: uhm, there are not enough sites available :( that is the point

Actually after surfing I got this page :
http://www.ebesucher.com/surfbarmeldung_useragent.html

Any help?

adha 30.12.2014 12:45
Actually I got this page:
http://www.ebesucher.com/surfbarmeldung_useragent.html

Please help

ltnjosiah 30.12.2014 16:39
I can also confirm that my point earnings have been reduced to almost half. Is this temporary? If not..it might be time to move on

g
gastrac 30.12.2014 23:25
I hope that new version of ad-on combined with some effective restarter system will be the best solution for it.

fra2013 01.01.2015 13:53
Email hola buenos diaz Es Para ver si Me puedes ayuda es sobre si puedo poner dos pc con la misma cuenta y la misma ip ganare en las dos pc saldo para la misma cuenta ,y si es asi nomas inicio seccion en la otra pc ho tengo k mandarle alguna invitacion gracias adha saludos desde mexico

djoni 04.01.2015 16:39
@adha, are you connected through a proxy or a VPN? If the problem reoccurs, there is something wrong with your internet connection and we have to suspect a fake attempt, which is why the message occurs. In case you are experiencing ongoing problems, please contact our support and describe your problem in detail.
@ltnjosiah, we are working on a new system which is scheduled to be released this month and which will allocate the traffic more equally, so that you are likely to have more active sites at your disposal.
@gastrac, we are currently testing the new add-on and it is running smooth so far.
@fra2013 I am unsure if I understood you correctly. If you are trying to run the surfbar, it is not possible to connect two devices that are using the same IP address.

g
gastrac 11.01.2015 21:57
Hi Djoni,

something has to be wrong here. My statistics are very strange for a few days. I am using around 10 surfbars, all with germany IP adresses, flash enambled ewerything ok. I got around 3400 points per hour(340 from one IP) that is really good and fine :) But these days I am getting sometimes only 20, sometimes 1000.

What might cause the no acive sites available?

Thank you,