Topic: Surfbar subnet error

g
gastrac 29.11.2014 15:36
Dear support,

A surfbar gives me this error:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ryqdfs.jpg

I suspect that from this subnet I already have multiple surfbars running. Yes, that is true, I was not aware of this limitation :) Is this something that can be solved ? How many IP addresses per subnet are allowed? Is it possible to extend the range please?

I believe this rule was in the past, but nowadays, with multiple surfbar feature it makes no sense to limit surfbars to certain IP addresses inside a subnet.

Thank you,

xiaodudu 02.12.2014 15:26
I have the same error message.

g
gastrac 02.12.2014 22:55
Let's see what suport stuff will tell us, I have also contacted support via mail.

ltnjosiah 04.12.2014 06:47
I would also like to hear from support abut this issue. Thanks

g
gastrac 04.12.2014 21:08
Ok, so answer from eBesucher support:
Dear User,

Thank you for contacting us. Please understand that we can not accept too many browsers within the same subnet. Please consider different browsers in order to get the surfbar back on track.

Best regards

This is quite not what I was hoping for, anyway, send a response, we'll see ;)

ltnjosiah 05.12.2014 06:07
ok thanks. Do you know the maximum browsers per subnet?

g
gastrac 05.12.2014 09:16
Unfortunately no. I have about 11 surfbars running from the same subnet and apparently it is too much because I am getting an error. Imagine, that a subnet has a range of 255 IP addresses and eBesucher is allowing less than 10. From my point of view, it is not the good solution. If eBesucher claims I can use unlimited surfbars using different IP's then they are violating their own TOS. Anyway, there is probably nothing we can do about it, only by pointing it out to update their TOS.

harry3y8 07.12.2014 07:05
Based on the function of transfer points was cancelled, i have provide the service of helping to you for surfing the point on your account, if you are interested and want to know more about it , please pm me :)