Topic: Suggestion: at least one site active

g
gastrac 15.11.2014 13:09
Hello ebesucher admin,

I have a suggestion that will help everyone to get more visits(points) into their account. I am often facing a situation that I will gain approx 30-40 points/hour from surfbar using US IP address which is very low. "no active sites available" is something I am seeing almost every time :) It should be up to 384 - but sure, according to number of sites and surfbar stablility.
Therefore my suggestion is that every single user that wants to surf and earn credits should have at least one active site(approx 100-500 hits/hour). This will assure that every visitor will have sufficient sites to surf and members that are using multiple surfbars will earn much more than now.

I think many members are surfing without one active site just to accumulate credits to sell them back or transfer to other users. I have to admit that this applies to me as well ;) But I am OK with one site active whatsoever.

What do you think about it?

djoni 15.11.2014 16:49
Hi! I know that many other traffic exchanges work this way, but eBesucher works differently. Most of the members that choose to participate in the traffic exchange want to get paid, they do not want to reinvest their points into advertising.

We are however working on a method on how to 'stabilize' the surfbar. When those changes are applied, the traffic from countries which are not highly frequented is likely to become cheaper. Thus, we expect to get more advertisers that choose to target members from the US for example.

g
gastrac 15.11.2014 17:02
Thank you Djoni,

can you please tell us which countries are most "requested" by advertisers right now? Most of the sites probably use geo-targeting feature. Which country is mostly set by users?

Thank you very much,

djoni 16.11.2014 15:56
The most highly targeted countries by our advertisers are Germany, Austria, Switzerland.. basically all German speaking countries. As a sufbar user, you can make sure to have more active websites that can be displayed in your surfbar, by making sure that flash is installed on your computer.

g
gastrac 16.11.2014 22:14
Thank you Djoni once again, with your suggestion (Germany IP address, flash enabled and firefox addon I was able to gain around 365 credits/hour.

MixItUp 17.11.2014 22:32
I need help learning how to make money on here

g
gastrac 17.11.2014 22:54
MixItUp;230168 wrote:I need help learning how to make money on here
what exactly do you want to know? :) something is not clear in the help or FAQ ? if so, do not hesitate to ask

djoni 18.11.2014 11:41
MixItUp;230168 wrote:I need help learning how to make money on here
Please have a look at our User Guide. It explains you how eBesucher works and how you can turn the points that you have earned into money.

In case you have any further questions, feel free to ask.