Topic: Mi barra de surf no funciona =( - My surfbar not work

adhara 12.11.2014 16:03
Llevo días sin poder navegar porque me dice que no tiene conexión... ¿a que se debe? Gracias

I've been surfing for days without telling me he has no connection ... it is due? Thank you

djoni 13.11.2014 01:46
Hi! What does the connection say when you start the surfbar? Are you able to load javascript and html5 and do you get an error message? It should look like this. Please make sure that you have turned off software and extensions like NoScript or AdBlockPlus. It is likely that this is causing the surfbar not to start.

adhara 14.11.2014 14:44
Hola, lo que quiere decir es que la barra está offline, que no inicia. No, no tengo bloqueadores; y navergo perfecto en otras páginas con html y javascript; es solo con su barra que no puedo hacerlo. Gracias.

Hi, what you mean is that the bar is offline, it does not start. No, I have no blockers; perfect and I navigate to other pages with html and javascript; It is only with your surfbar I can not. Thank you

djoni 14.11.2014 18:14
Does the connection test appear? If not, please try running the surfbar in a different browser or computer, you will see that this will work.

shakedios 16.11.2014 15:18
Hola ami aveces me pasa igual , eres español, te invito a que me habkles a mi correo asi compartimos cosas o ayudarte en lo que pueda, si hay algun español que quiera unirse pues mandarme mail a shakedios@hotmail.com

Saludos y suerte