Topic: Not Self = Top Error

benwae 05.11.2014 22:14
hello Admin,
My browser often stopped (stuck) with the error message "Not Self = Top".
I have tried changing the browser: FF, Chrome and Opera, but it still happens.
I think this is not a problem on my end, because this only happens if the display of certain sites like workouteveryday and mustbuysneakers.
Please your solution.
regards,
benwae

djoni 05.11.2014 23:37
Hello! I am not sure to what error this should be referring, maybe a website in the surfbar causes this. Can you please post a screenshot of your surfbar (or upload it and send it to us by email), the next time this incident occurs?

benwae 06.11.2014 00:07
here is screenshot of this error http://s25.postimg.org/izfm8tojz/error_apa_nih.jpg

djoni 06.11.2014 15:57
There seems to be a conflict with one of the webseites that are being displayed in the surfbar. Please use the 'rule violation' -form in order to report this site, we will then process your inquiry and you will get a bonus in case the site should get banned from the exchange.

benwae 06.11.2014 19:03
while this error dialog appear, there is nothing to do but click OK button. then the browser continues to next another site. If i click 'rule violation' button. if I click then I reported the wrong site.

I would prefer if I report it when it happens (stuck) and contact you and let you use TeamViewer to remote it.

benwae 06.11.2014 20:44
or i send you screenshot for each error come like this

phb17 08.11.2014 02:40
Hi, benwae.....just follow my simple way.....1.right click on board 2.click view page info 3.try to delete cookies n block that particular site............it's it.........it never again..........though it again, it must be a virus pop.......u must scan it,remove

benwae 08.11.2014 06:18
phb17;229595 wrote:Hi, benwae.....just follow my simple way.....1.right click on board 2.click view page info 3.try to delete cookies n block that particular site............it's it.........it never again..........though it again, it must be a virus pop.......u must scan it,remove
thankyou for your advice, i will try. hopefully this works.

anhcoi123 09.11.2014 04:37
Same to me
I have the same problem, when go to Rule Violation Report but there is no thing....I can't report anythings...please check.

P/S: the site that popup named whoyouhate.com (check the popup title bar)

djoni 09.11.2014 17:20
anhcoi123;229661 wrote:I have the same problem, when go to Rule Violation Report but there is no thing....I can't report anythings...please check.

P/S: the site that popup named whoyouhate.com (check the popup title bar)
Hi! That is weird, what browser are you using?

benwae 09.11.2014 23:14
Hello Mr. Djoni,
In 2 days I am no longer faced this error. Admin seems to have improved.
Thank you.