Topic: $50 Sign-Up Bonus --- For New Affiliates !

aceejuice 29.10.2014 13:52
Ace eJuice Now has an Affiliate Program for both Our retail and wholesale sites.
We have quickly become a leader in the eJuice industry and the earning potential is endless at 20% commission.
Our products sell them selves.
You do not have to purchase , store or ship any products.
We do all that for you.
18 months ago I started this business ,with around 100 bucks for supplies and no real idea of how I was really going to get my products out there and marketed however…..
With Vaping becoming so popular and creating High Quality products it became very easy for people to start talking about the Awesome juice they are vaping from Ace .
Over the last year the vaping industry has exploded and its growing more and more every day.
Is there potential for making some big cash?
Yes you can make killer money!
Between my retail and also my wholesale sites there is potential for making an unlimited amount of cash!
I have busted my butt for the past 18 months built a strong relationship with my customers.
At current 3 out of Every 5 sales are my Previous customers.
My products are made with High quality USA Ingredients and my sales and customer reviews show the quality of the products I have.
AGAIN…..There is NO Cost at all involved .Just money for you to make.
We are well known within the vaping community and hands down one of the very best ejuice’s on the market today.
With your help to grow our business.
We can Effectively dominate an ever growing industry with increased commissions for all to profit from our award winning customer service and top notch quality products.
Ace eJuice has reached the the Global vaping industry to be able to offer the highest commission payouts and highest conversion rates in the vaping industry.
Ace eJuice wholesales to shops in over 25 states and Our Products are Currently sold In Australia, Canada and Sweden.
When you become an affiliate You will be set up with one of our affiliate managers who can aid in helping you plan out a successful marketing strategy.
We Want YOU To Succeed!
We offer a wide range of eye-catching marketing banners, proven to boost conversions for Online sales.
We can even work with you to receive samples of our products for those who enjoy Outside sales to their local vape shops for our wholesale products. Outside sales is at a Higher commission percentage.
$50 Bonus To Each Affiliate With 1st Pay Out !
So what are you waiting for Sign Up Today !