Topic: I earn $10 Profit/ Day

jkhatri442 14.02.2014 06:22
I like to share that I earn $10 profit/day or more with Neobux. You can also earn. Just need Patience.
I will help you guys. Its all about managing your Rented Referrals. Only one secret is there according to me, and the secret is that Invest some money so you can earn good amount of money. Don't cash out so soon. Just increase No. of referrals. I am ultimate member in Neobux and have 3000 RR's extended to 240 days which total expense of $1020 and per day expense is $4.25. And Yesterday's avg was 0.8, got total clicks of 2395 from RR's and earned total $23.95, also have to add expense of ultimate pack per day = $2.44, so total expense is $6.69 and profit is $17.26 for yesterday. So avg profit for everday is $10/ day. Not everday i Earn profit, some time also face loss, but covered all losses, so no worry. Always Invest money if it is possible for u and take it as long term goal for recovering the investment. If you are really interested then you can Join Neobux, and you are welcome to be my Direct Referral. If you have any questions to be asked then please feel free to ask, do not hestitate. I will help you guide about Neobux.

My Neobux Referral Link : http://www.neobux.com/?rh=6A6B6861747269343432