Topic: 2200 BPT for installing and using idle Processor Utilization and start making money!

ronnysan 30.11.2013 19:10
What is IPU Services?

Idle Processing Utilization Services is a startup company that "rents" computer power from individual computer users (you). It then packages this processing power / IP addresses to then be "rented out" at a profit. As this is a corporation set up as Division Account Managers being owners, 100% of profits are shared with all Division Account Managers.

Do I have to pay for "Threads"?

No - If you register as a standard member, you never have to pay for anything - we pay you. However, if you wish to upgrade to become a Regional or Divisional Account Manager, there are annual fees involved - but your earning potential increases dramatically.

What is the software I am downloading? Is it a virus?

No, the Processor software you are downloading has two purposes; One, it advises you of your current statistics, usage, income, and processing power / payment rate on your screen as it runs. It can be minimized and you won't even know it is there. Two, it is a type of VPS (Virtual Private Server). It is no more obtrusive than a web browser, and there is NEVER ANY CONNECTION to any of your personal data or software. It is completely encapsulated, unobtrusive, and safe.
Say you are a Standard Member, and you invite 10 members. Each of those invites 10 members, and each of THOSE invite 10 each, and so on, down 4 levels. Let's also say everyone with the Processor Software installed is earning $1 per day each from their computer..As a Standard member, you would earn your $1 for your machine. You also earn 5% of the next level down (10 machines @ $1 = $10 X 5% = .50),), so .50 cents You would earn 1% on the next level (100 machines @ $1 = $100 X 1% = $1) or $1 You would not earn at any further levels down, But still, $2.50 per day, DOING NOTHING. Not too bad at all.
Register,
Install and use and you receive 2200 BPT and you're starting to make cash for free!

http://www.ipuservices.com/user/signup/?referred_by=IPU010684

Find another referal? I'll pay you another 500 BPT! printscreen or copy received email from ipus for proof is nessecary to verify!