Topic: Mehtods to make some money online!

delycristi 06.06.2013 14:51
Hi.
I'm a webdesigner with more than 5 years of experience and more than 50 website created.
In all this time I've managed to make a few methods to make some real money without much effort.
In response I've established a simple system to help me have at least 3-400 Euros every month and just by a few clicks and a pc.

Let's begin!
What you need:
1. At least 30Euros (you'll not give it to me you'll use to make the money)
2. A domain, and hosting.
3. Patience!

Now.
Why you need 30 Euros?
  1. 10 euros - the domain.
  2. 7 Euros the payment for a premium account for hitleap.com
  3. 5euros for a premium account at ebesucher.de
  4. And a few more euros to buy more credits..
Now let's begin shall we?
  1. First you have to get money from somebody right? My suggestion is CPMFUN because It's a CPM paying company!
  2. Another suggestion it's adserve.com but they don't have that better payout rates.
  3. I don't recommend website's like adf.ly, adfoc.us etc because all you'll get it a banned account!
  4. Now you need a website. Here comes the website that gives you also the best hosting and from where you'll get some money!
  5. Create a website at altervista a wordpress blog more precisely.
  6. After you did that arange the banners provided from them like this website: http://cristineloancea.altervista.org/
  7. I stumblled on that website accidentaly and I saw it'a a pretty good combination of banners.
  8. Now you must update your website regullary! Its very important!
  9. Now go to name.com or another registrar an register your domain. After you did that cloath your altervista url so the visits will apear like they are comming from your domain.
  10. After you did all that put your website to traffic exchange. At least 5-6 pages. (the domain not the one from altervista)
  11. HitLeap set it to 150 Visits per hour. - It'll guarantee you at least 1000 unique visits every day.
  12. Ebesucher like hitleap.
  13. And in the end put all your banners from cpm fun where you can find space. Even in posts.
  14. And watch your revenue growning. ( From one website you should get at least 40-50 euros per month.
  15. If you have any problems please contact me!
  16. Don't forget to say thanks. And also take care of your website untill you won't be needing this method anyway.

buyhitleap 06.07.2013 07:27
Nice one.
We've made so far 245 euros and counting. But we are using ebesucher, paid4surf and hitleap. Thanks for the tutorial.

iulianstanciu 07.08.2013 15:11
It's a nice tutorial to make a few more bux. I can apreciate you will make around 100 bux if you work a bit. I recommend it. Have a nice day!

cixofon 11.08.2013 18:40
excelent tutorial i have one question ebesucher accept content adult? +18 ??

and u have skype? i have others cuestions

iulianstanciu 04.09.2013 14:34
Sorry to interfere but the user delycristi did't answer any of my pm's. Don't think he's visiting this forum anymore...Instead I've follwed this method and made so far 110 euros, if you got questions maybe I can help you.

Twinca 05.10.2013 22:08
iulianstanciu;185218 wrote:Sorry to interfere but the user delycristi did't answer any of my pm's. Don't think he's visiting this forum anymore...Instead I've follwed this method and made so far 110 euros, if you got questions maybe I can help you.
From this little guide you got payment? cash on your paypal or whatever you use?

There is loads of loads of guides but none of them are working when you redeem/cashout.
I need to be sure this time before "wasting" my time on more project.
Hope you will understand.

Thanks in advance

Twinca