Topic: The Gothic Writers Guild

E
Enochtia 27.01.2013 00:49
The Gothic Writers Guild is Australia's non-commercial, premiere gallery for the Arts. The Guild has been displaying original Arts for unique Artists for over 9 years. We have several websites to suite the requirements of our long time Artists and our new Artists alike. The Gothic Guild displays all your written Arts. If you write poetry, stories (long or short), Book(s) and/or songs or maybe you are a creator of Prose; the ‘Guild’ will display your Art in a manner worthy of the gift that you bring to the public arena, at no cost.

Due to many spam registrations over 2012, tighter, new and innovated actions were put in place. The server was updated, only active artists were added to the new updated sites and a forum has been created to have prospective artist display their arts before a manual registration is created by me for the artist. We have our own social network site that is completely locked away from all prying eyes, even the bots.

If you are an artist in any genre, then please go to this forum and supply a little taste of your work. You do not have to register in this particular forum to inform me of your art.

2013 is a magic year and I look forward to sharing my web space with you.