Topic: Wrong BTP limit

trololator 03.12.2017 21:09
Hi!

I have about 130k BTP on account. During site configuration i would like to increase consumption rate up to 3500 impression per hour which is equals to 33600 BTP per day. Unfortunately after click on 'Save' i see rather strange message:
[COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Verdana]For the proper function of the system, a realistic consumption-rate-value is required. From the perspective of the system, the current value is not reasonable, as you do not posses many points. Please set a lower value (less than 1000), or recharge your balance so that you have at least enough points for the next 3 days![/FONT][/COLOR]
1) I have enough BTP for 3 day
2) What is the reason for such strange requirement? Why should advertiser have necessary BTP number for 3 day?

djoni 15.01.2018 19:05
Hi! The message appears because you do not have enough points. If you set this consumption rate, the points will be consumed very fast, that is within 3 days. Please set a lower consumption rate in order to proceed.

trongdam 17.01.2018 02:14
Hi Djoni. I'm very sad because my point (BTP) in Germany descrease -50% today. Can you explain my question?

djoni 21.01.2018 11:08
trongdam;260693 wrote:Hi Djoni. I'm very sad because my point (BTP) in Germany descrease -50% today. Can you explain my question?
Hi! Nothing has changed about the amount of available BTP on your account trongdam. What exactly is your question?