Topic: dangerous site in your site sharing

rtyrolia 01.02.2012 11:21
one site has a black hole exploit built into it to steal your information as your viewing the page , the page is showing aviator watches and its url begins dyakodafg.ninth.biz its obviously a fake site and having checked its details it needs removing asap or all customers will be at risk

djoni 01.02.2012 21:24
Thank your for your attention! Unfortunately, I can't find the site in our database - it probably already got removed. In case that you should find further websites that go against our rules, please report them through the 'report violation' -function in the surfbar.

colinb74 28.03.2012 23:18
hijacker?
I am not sure if this is the place to post this, I am a new user. I noticed just a few minutes ago that this url pops into my browser: http://www.heavy.com/featured/featured-video/2011/03/homemade-bungee-jump-insanity/?t=4185&aff=403 and it knocks the surfbar from the top of my firefox. I tried to report but I do not see the url in the list.

I forgot to mention after it knocks the surfbar off, it plays a youtube video it seems. When said video finishes, another loads up. Is this site hijacking so my browser will just watch video after video?

djoni 30.03.2012 10:50
Dear Colin, I am not really sure what happened to you there. I can advise checking your system with a current and up to date antivirus software. In the meanwhile, we will see if we can find the site in our database.

colinb74 03.04.2012 06:34
Thanks for replying Djoni. Here is what I have found since reading your post. No Malware after scan... MalwareBytes Pro is stopping crap from hitting my system, working with avast pro (hope this is enough protection). I did a google search on heavy.com and if you do the same you will see some references to Malware. So yeah after scanning my clean system this site is STILL popping into my browser, knocking out my surfbar, which is just really annoying and I am sick of having to leave the comp i am working on and checking my comp running ebesucher. Well, I actually found your Restarter. I am thinking my problem is solved here but alas no. No sooner did I install the Restarter this site broke my browser. How? Offending site is again: http://www.heavy.com/featured/featured-video/2011/03/homemade-bungee-jump-insanity/?t=4185&aff=403 - I am not at all trying to get this site removed, I just would like an equal playing field for all users. Can you please look further into this as I love this system and I do not want to leave to find another. Thanks :)

colinb74 03.04.2012 14:23
In the few or so hrs since i posted the above the site is no longer appearing. Have you guys found something?

colinb74 04.04.2012 22:58
Nope, that site keeps popping its head up now and then... I will deal with that site myself... oh and not to mention the Mal-ware/Trojan attempts these sites are making... all of which are blocked. dam script kiddies! Why bother trying to ruin a perfectly good traffic exchange? :roll: